Black Woman (Part 9)

My fresh air
My reflection
My direction
My protection
My eternal bliss
It’s you
Yea, you!
I want to take a picture of your soul
I smell your sweet scent
I hear your voice
I hear your giggle
But your nowhere around
Nowhere to be found
Are you a mirage?
An illusion
A figment of my imagination
Is this a dream?
I thought dreams are suppose to be good and what I want it to be?
So where are you?
My vanilla ice cream
I can feel you walking towards me two blocks away
I take my phone out 3 seconds before you call because I know it will be you.
I get stuck in time looking in to your eyes
Did half an hour go by, one hour, one day?
We’re attached like a mental umbilical cord
My quick fix
My drug
My lifeline
My twin
My juice
My mental, physical, astral water
My vegetable
My fruit
My love
My kiss
My best friend
My hug
I’ll watch my hands this time, I won’t squeeze anything
Hmmm
Ok, I can’t help it
I must squeeze your .......
Hmmm
I'll keep that between me and you
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
I can’t concentrate
I can’t take it
I’m about to explode
Remember the first time we met?
You said "Are you really ready to take the next step? Are you serious this time? You
and me for eternity?"
I remember it like it was yesterday
My gray skies are no longer gray
I need you
But where are you?
Ok, let me close my eyes
Count to 7
Then you will appear
1...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
I’m scared t o open them
But I have to .......
Ok, there you go
I found you
Embrace me!


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home