Monday, August 15, 2005

Black Woman (Part 6-B)

I’m getting tired thou.

Is it too much to ask for?

Is it too much to want?

Maybe I’m being punished for all the time I have been cruel to females in the past

In the past I have been emotionless, inconsiderate, and treating you like an object

I would use you, and then let you go

Man, I’m matured now, but the years of abusing you out weigh the years I have been bad to you

So much knowledge, wisdom, and understanding

But when it comes to relationships I still need guidance

A lot of females like me, they think I am a good catch, for them any way

Even thou they may think so, I don’t think so

Is it bad to like what I like?

Is it too bad to prefer what I prefer?

I’m getting tired thou

Not getting tired of you black woman

Not getting tired of the black queen/moon/wisdom/reflection of the black man/earth

Just getting tired of the right one not manifesting before me

Not the one that seem right

But the one that I want

Patience I have

Patience I will need

Patience I am going to use

I have, in the past, taken breaks from certain things

Not to go from one thing to the next

Just taken breaks to figure things out

Therefore, just figuring out exactly what I want

Then come back with a realistic plan and outlook that will be better for me

I’m not giving up on you black woman

Seems that things are not in order for me

So time to pull my pants up and grow

So as I fade away

I will say I have learned a lot

I hope the females in the past forgive me

I hope the universe forgive me

For the universe is more connected to the universe than to the man

So if they are still not please with me, the karma towards me will not be pleasant

I can rise above it, but why do I have to do extra work?

Tired, but still learning

Hmmm, this is the material world, physical side of me

Hmmm, I think I’m showing too much

I get bored of the physical world; because I know in the end it’s all an illusion

But having someone to go through the time of illusion with, and understand how you understand it would be cool

Is that too much to ask and want?

Just a simple relationship

As I go to find myself more

Lay everything on the table, pros and cons

Wish me well

Slim dude out!



Coming Soon:

Conversation With Myself (Part 3)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a real nice poem, I looked through your blogs and read the other parts of Black Woman, they are all really good. I know you could get published, and with all the knowledge you pocess I know I would buy whatever you'd write.

just giving credit where credit is due.

10:13 AM  
Blogger gi said...

Thanks for the love and for reading my other blog postings of black woman. I really never think anything of them, but people keep on talking about the interesting perspective I am coming from, so now I realize that they really are good. It’s a mixture of fantasy, reality, and what goes on in my head. I will keep the writing them down idea and getting them publish or reciting them in front of a crowd in deep thought. Until then they are just an expression of my emotional side.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home