Black Woman (Part 8 - B)
- If my eyes are the window to my soul you can take a peek
- If my heart beat speaks the language of love, I hope you can understand Morse code
- If the line in the palms of my hand tell the future, then there is an arrow pointing in your direction
- They say you can feel love, must be the reason my body temperature rises when you are around me
- Kiss me and take my breath away, then exhale it back into me, not French, but cosmic kiss
- Don’t move
- Just lay there
- Don’t speak
- Ahh !
- Shhhhhhh! Don’t say a word
- Just breathe….
- I’ll try not to blink as I stare at you
- Can I kiss your neck?
- How about behind your ear?
- The middle of your back?
- How about your belly button?
- LOL
- Stop moving!
- I just breathed on it.
- Ok, fine your wish is my command, I will chill
- How can I get a static shock by just touching you slightly?
- It must be our aura mixing
- Remind me to send your parents a gift on your birthday
- No, its not backwards, you will get your gifts
- Just they should get one for bringing you into the world
- Move your hair; I can’t see your eyes
- LoL
- Stop making funny faces
- Your face is going to get stuck..LoL
- Ok, turn up the Million More Movement on C-Span
- Minister Louis Farrakhan is about to speak finally
- No wait Erykah Badu is about to come on
- Let’s see if she can top Wyclef Jean
………………………………………………………………………………………..
- Damn, she did, but both are great
- There go one of the Minister’s son, and daughter
- Here he comes
- Yea, you right it is a lot of people
- Something is going to happen after this, we can only hope it is a positive change
……………………………………………………….
- Those were good things he mention
- Done right, and things will fall inline for people of hue
- What was your favorite part?
- The female speakers..LoL
- Your such a feminist
- Goddess of the universe, no doubt, I agree.
- Mine, hmmm
- There was a lot
- Just hope people pay attention, and listen
- Remember when the Indian guy of the First Nation, what’s his name Russell M.?
- Yea, that it
- When he was talking about original people of the planet earth, black, brown, red and yellow
- Wow!
- He dropping some facts, I hope they pay attention to that
- And the guy that talked about the number “8”, build and destroy
- A few more, just it’s getting very tiring seeing gathering and movements and folks don’t wake up
- The plan Farrakhan has is very good.
- Something we all can be involved in
- But there is so much more, it’s crazy
- We can only hope our child don’t get too much heartache if it sees this world still in chaos
- But what am I saying, our child will be great, we both as teachers, the world has something coming
- The same for the like minds like us
- Just amazes me that our child will know at the age of 6 or 12, what I know now in my 20's
- We must groom the child well
- But that’s in the future, back to you
- Wait a minute, aren’t you ticklish?
- Stop screaming
- LoL
- When is the last time you cried and laugh?
- Here I come!
- If my heart beat speaks the language of love, I hope you can understand Morse code
- If the line in the palms of my hand tell the future, then there is an arrow pointing in your direction
- They say you can feel love, must be the reason my body temperature rises when you are around me
- Kiss me and take my breath away, then exhale it back into me, not French, but cosmic kiss
- Don’t move
- Just lay there
- Don’t speak
- Ahh !
- Shhhhhhh! Don’t say a word
- Just breathe….
- I’ll try not to blink as I stare at you
- Can I kiss your neck?
- How about behind your ear?
- The middle of your back?
- How about your belly button?
- LOL
- Stop moving!
- I just breathed on it.
- Ok, fine your wish is my command, I will chill
- How can I get a static shock by just touching you slightly?
- It must be our aura mixing
- Remind me to send your parents a gift on your birthday
- No, its not backwards, you will get your gifts
- Just they should get one for bringing you into the world
- Move your hair; I can’t see your eyes
- LoL
- Stop making funny faces
- Your face is going to get stuck..LoL
- Ok, turn up the Million More Movement on C-Span
- Minister Louis Farrakhan is about to speak finally
- No wait Erykah Badu is about to come on
- Let’s see if she can top Wyclef Jean
………………………………………………………………………………………..
- Damn, she did, but both are great
- There go one of the Minister’s son, and daughter
- Here he comes
- Yea, you right it is a lot of people
- Something is going to happen after this, we can only hope it is a positive change
……………………………………………………….
- Those were good things he mention
- Done right, and things will fall inline for people of hue
- What was your favorite part?
- The female speakers..LoL
- Your such a feminist
- Goddess of the universe, no doubt, I agree.
- Mine, hmmm
- There was a lot
- Just hope people pay attention, and listen
- Remember when the Indian guy of the First Nation, what’s his name Russell M.?
- Yea, that it
- When he was talking about original people of the planet earth, black, brown, red and yellow
- Wow!
- He dropping some facts, I hope they pay attention to that
- And the guy that talked about the number “8”, build and destroy
- A few more, just it’s getting very tiring seeing gathering and movements and folks don’t wake up
- The plan Farrakhan has is very good.
- Something we all can be involved in
- But there is so much more, it’s crazy
- We can only hope our child don’t get too much heartache if it sees this world still in chaos
- But what am I saying, our child will be great, we both as teachers, the world has something coming
- The same for the like minds like us
- Just amazes me that our child will know at the age of 6 or 12, what I know now in my 20's
- We must groom the child well
- But that’s in the future, back to you
- Wait a minute, aren’t you ticklish?
- Stop screaming
- LoL
- When is the last time you cried and laugh?
- Here I come!


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
1 Comments:
I don’t know which one you’re speaking about, so I’m guessing you’re speaking about both. Thank you by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home