Me, Myself, and I (Part 1)

I'm Single...
Back to square one. The square that I needed to be on. I forget about the most important person out there to me, myself. Some times we get caught up in the world of trying to please others, please the world, and strain and thin ourselves out. Question is for what? Naturally in us, we are kind, loving, passionate, and protective, ect. But we can’t forget about ourselves. You were born by yourself; you will go into the ground by yourself. What we do between both extremes is up to us. Is it just to waste time? Is it just to entertain the powers that be? I’m not saying to be selfish, or stuck on yourself; just make sure you keep yourself in mind. Besides family, that special someone, and close friends and associates; who do you have besides you? Make sure you give yourself some me time, even if you’re in a relationship, or married. You need some time for you. Go somewhere by yourself, just do something that make you happy. Between loving you and being happy with you be real with yourself. That means know your strength and weakness. You can’t fool yourself or brainwash yourself, because at the back of your mind you know the truth. So what you do? You do all type of things to distract yourself, but at the end, it comes up. You look in the mirror, and its all back again at square one. So lay everything on the table, pros and cons, and deal with them. This is reality. People love fantasy too much. The truth hurts yea. But wake up! Once you love you who can break you. They can put 50,000 people in front of you, and all of them one by one talk in your ear and tell you things to break you down mentally, spiritually and physically. But if you love yourself, they can never break you. Self love, remember that. Now go look in the mirror, who are you? What do you want to be? Where you want to go? What’s your purpose? Who are you fooling? After I get all the sex, money, clothes, material things, 15 minutes of fame, all the drinking, parting, drug using, then what?
In those great words of all time, P.E.A.C.E

But I'll Be With You Girl If You Pay My College Tuition!
--> What I thought about the article that was done in the FEDS magazine about Clarence Smith aka Father Allah
--> (You people can give me another topic again to write about so I can give my view on it)


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
5 Comments:
Well, so that they can speak amongst themselves, not really with me…LoL. I just wanted to put thing son them that will make them think, or give them a thought for the day. I knew they would cause attention, I just did not expect the response some of the shirts cause thou. But yes, you’re right. Words of wisdom you wrote. My things to let people know is don’t forget the little things, and the little details in their lives. Just one being you.
Ok, sound like a good one to comment about. My views may be too strong about that one but hey, it’s my perspective.
Hey I agree, Simply Superb,Thats freekin True Man ....
Hmmm, I would say thank you, but I don’t do the club and party scene.
Nothing else to say about the situation “lady in purple”, Melissa said it all. What I will say is every time you point a finger, there is three pointing back at you. So some times when we say that these opposite sex are worth less, and tiring, we now have to look ourselves in the mirror. What are we looking for? Is it realistic? What faults can I accept a person to come in with a relationship? Am I willing to work with them to help smooth out that fault, or what they are lacking? Is what I am looking for actually what I want, or just what is popular at the moment? Do I see myself with this person 5 years from now?, and do I see myself with this person waking up next to me in the morning as if we were married(just visualizing)?
As for the club thing Miss “M”, I have no problems with them, or with people that go to them. I, me personally, I just don’t feel them, nor have any need to go to one. The same reason I don’t smoke or drink anything, liquor and alcohol that is. If I want to go to a place with music and a crowd I would go to a lounge, have not been to one of those in a while either, or have any desire to go.
Post a Comment
<< Home