Conversation With Myself (Part 3)

Peace I said to myself
Peace myself said back to me
What’s up? myself ask me
Advice, guidance and words of wisdom I need from you I told myself
No problem myself told me
Is my life on the right track? I ask myself
Of course it is, myself told me, remember cause and effect, destiny
Yes I told myself
What if I told you that you made this journey before, just another time and period that is the only difference? myself asked me
Hmmm, I thought to myself, good point I told myself
You and I know that nothing in life or this physical plane can harm you, or derail you; it can only confuse you and stress you if you get consume in it said myself,
Yes, your right I told myself
But it is time you manifest that power of thought, mind over matter and take control of this illusion myself said
Remember when you was dreaming and I showed you that you was dreaming, and you started to control your dream? Myself asked
Yes I remember, I said to myself
So you were controlling the illusion, or mental projection of the energy plane right? Myself asked
Yes I said to self
So if that plane is more advanced than the so called physical plane why are you having so much trouble? Myself asked
Damn, you’re right I said to self
You know what to do, what’s next? Myself asked me
What should I do about miss thing? I asked myself
Right now it’s a one sided story myself told me
If the other side reveals itself or makes itself known, then you would know what the result is. So right now things are in limbo myself told me
True I said to self
Its wearing me down, and I had enough I said to myself
We know all things happen for a reason. I can’t tell you what the end result is, or what’s going to happen because you have to live it out. But you have nothing to worry about, just another lesson myself told me.
Hmmm, I will take your word for it I told myself
You mean thought myself said
Yes, sorry I said to self
How’s my future looking I asked myself
Now I’m a fortune teller huh?...LOL
You now it’s bright and successful, next question
Will that special someone come along soon?, Where is she? I asked myself
That special someone is already in the world myself said
Where is she? I ask myself
Right now she is being groomed to fit you and compliment you myself said
You are also being groom to compliment her myself said
When you meet her you will know myself said
Right know you are going through reflections and glimpse of her from the females you have been involved with in the past. But she will manifest herself to you soon, patience myself said
A flower takes time to blossom, it will take time for you to find yourself and ripen to the great being you are. Your soul mate will come when you are fully ready, not before myself told me
Your right I told self
Anything else? Myself asked
No, nothing else I said to self
Yea, I know myself said
If you know there was nothing else why do you ask me I asked myself
When something falls, it makes a noise. Why would it need to make a noise, why don’t it just fall and that’s it? Myself ask
Hmmm, ok, yes I see
Until next time I told myself
I’m always with you, just meditate and open your third eye myself said
Peace myself said
Since the beginning of the universe, peace I said
--> What I thought about the article that was done in the FEDS magazine about Clarence Smith aka Father Allah
--> Me, Myself, and I (Part 1)
-AND-
--> (You people can give me another topic again to write about so I can give my view on it)


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
6 Comments:
What’s up? The reality show sounds like a good idea. They have to pay us some big bucks thou, not doing it for free. DVD and rerun rights or something..LOL. As for Ms.X, I have no comment. Let her live her life. I wish her the best. Moving on! That posting no one really would understand unless they were me, that’s what makes it good, something for myself, but public.
Yea, I know she reads them now. Just a very weird situation and thing that happen during a small period of time. Just something else I can add to my book whenever I decided to write one. All very interested things, just interesting. Like Mariah Carey says, “ I got to shake it off!”
I mean "All very interesting things, just interesting..."
I cant talk about that on here. somethings just have to be kept among the people involved.
I wish I could get an alert every time you write in your blob because most of the time when I either talk with you or go upon one of your pages I learn something or i become curious once more. Your mind and the way you think perplexes me, it makes me sit back think. Overall I agree with most of your ideology; but I want to know more when I want it.....your cool tho- you a real good person. I would say keep ya head up but i already know you will so i'll exit my saying help me to maintain
I hear you Miss Victoria. Well I will do what I can to help you. But I think you know what to do in certain situation. It’s just the right decision and how to go about it that might be the problem. Over time you will learn soon how thing operate in this world, that’s where wisdom comes in. but I’ll be around to help.
Post a Comment
<< Home