Black Woman (Part 6-A)
What else I have to take care of? I have to get some things from the store, go downtown and.....
Wait a minute.....
Who is this?
She’s looking, turn away.
Ok, now look.
Damn!!
She looks amazing without even trying.
Shy but powerful
Graceful but has an aura any man can lust over.
How can I approach such a great being?
I can’t do that regular routine these clowns be doing when they trying to talk to a female.
I know, just do what I do as always, just be myself.
Ok here I go.
Excuse me, don’t mean to bother you.
She smiles; I forget what I was going to say.
Ok, get yourself together slim dude.
May I speak with you for a few minutes?
She says sure, you came at me correct so all I can do is give you some time she says.
My name is “D” I said
What yours?
She said her name
Ok, I thought to myself, a normal name but she makes it work well and make everybody want to repeat it.
I said I was walking and a blinding light caught my eye, but when I went to see where it was coming from it came from your direction.
She smiled again, a blinding light huh she said
Yea, but I guess it was just you standing out from the crowd.
So I said where are you from?
She told me
I said where do you currently reside?
She told me
I told her both about me
What’s your occupation I said?
I’m in school she said
I said that’s what’s up, an educated mind is a useful one.
I go to school and work myself, I said
So I said I wish I can stay and chat some more but I have to take care of some things.
I would like to get to know you better thou, can I give you my number?
She said how do you know I’m single?
I said you have to be, me meeting you is like a baby taking air for the fist time.
She smile, you have a way with words Mr. “D”
I tell you what she said, why don’t I give you my number, and what ever you want to do with it is up to you.
I thought to myself damn, now she bagging me up
She said by your approach I see your mind is as handsome as you are
I said you thinking about my mind I see that you’re not like the normal everyday female.
So I said, here is to a beginning of a new friendship.
She said yes, and maybe something more.
I said cool, stretch my hand out
It was nice meeting you, I will give you a call later
She stretched her hand out to shake mine, and while smiling she said yes it was nice meeting you as well she said.
Take care she said
You do the same I said
Thinking to myself, here I go again, another adventure.
Looking at my watch as I walk away
Thinking to myself, what I had to do again?
Oh yea, I have to get some things from the store, go downtown.......
My thoughts:
Please, I wish I can do that. I rarely “so called” bag females in the street. It takes a lot to get my attention. When a female catches my eye, all I do is smile and look away. I’m shy, believe it or not. All the females I dealt with you can say that they nag me up, and then I became aggressive afterwards. What really matter is when I meet that someone who I am happy with, make me smile and laugh, and we have potential for something great together. That’s all that counts in the slim dudes eyes. Time to mature people. For those of you who are single, good look, or enjoy it. When the time is right I hope everything go well for ya as well. I leave you with the great words of PEACE.
Coming Soon:
Black Woman (Part 6-B)
-AND-
The Difference Between RAP and HIP-HOP
Wait a minute.....
Who is this?
She’s looking, turn away.
Ok, now look.
Damn!!
She looks amazing without even trying.
Shy but powerful
Graceful but has an aura any man can lust over.
How can I approach such a great being?
I can’t do that regular routine these clowns be doing when they trying to talk to a female.
I know, just do what I do as always, just be myself.
Ok here I go.
Excuse me, don’t mean to bother you.
She smiles; I forget what I was going to say.
Ok, get yourself together slim dude.
May I speak with you for a few minutes?
She says sure, you came at me correct so all I can do is give you some time she says.
My name is “D” I said
What yours?
She said her name
Ok, I thought to myself, a normal name but she makes it work well and make everybody want to repeat it.
I said I was walking and a blinding light caught my eye, but when I went to see where it was coming from it came from your direction.
She smiled again, a blinding light huh she said
Yea, but I guess it was just you standing out from the crowd.
So I said where are you from?
She told me
I said where do you currently reside?
She told me
I told her both about me
What’s your occupation I said?
I’m in school she said
I said that’s what’s up, an educated mind is a useful one.
I go to school and work myself, I said
So I said I wish I can stay and chat some more but I have to take care of some things.
I would like to get to know you better thou, can I give you my number?
She said how do you know I’m single?
I said you have to be, me meeting you is like a baby taking air for the fist time.
She smile, you have a way with words Mr. “D”
I tell you what she said, why don’t I give you my number, and what ever you want to do with it is up to you.
I thought to myself damn, now she bagging me up
She said by your approach I see your mind is as handsome as you are
I said you thinking about my mind I see that you’re not like the normal everyday female.
So I said, here is to a beginning of a new friendship.
She said yes, and maybe something more.
I said cool, stretch my hand out
It was nice meeting you, I will give you a call later
She stretched her hand out to shake mine, and while smiling she said yes it was nice meeting you as well she said.
Take care she said
You do the same I said
Thinking to myself, here I go again, another adventure.
Looking at my watch as I walk away
Thinking to myself, what I had to do again?
Oh yea, I have to get some things from the store, go downtown.......
My thoughts:
Please, I wish I can do that. I rarely “so called” bag females in the street. It takes a lot to get my attention. When a female catches my eye, all I do is smile and look away. I’m shy, believe it or not. All the females I dealt with you can say that they nag me up, and then I became aggressive afterwards. What really matter is when I meet that someone who I am happy with, make me smile and laugh, and we have potential for something great together. That’s all that counts in the slim dudes eyes. Time to mature people. For those of you who are single, good look, or enjoy it. When the time is right I hope everything go well for ya as well. I leave you with the great words of PEACE.
Black Woman (Part 6-B)
-AND-
The Difference Between RAP and HIP-HOP


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home