Black Woman (Part 5)
My balance
My queen
My earth
My moon
My reflection
My wisdom/wise-dome
My backbone
My all
My vitamin water
Or should I say, my vitamin “ P ” ?
Can words really explain or put into perspective on how immaculate and great you are?
You make me laugh
Just one thought of you make me smile
Your words alone tickle my ear with joy and pleasure
From your hue
To your mind
To your hair
To your eyes
To your lips
To your neck
To your breast
Your nipples
To your arms
To your touch
Your stomach
Your belly button
To your treasure (private no-no place..LoL)
To your hips
To your thighs
To your toes
All symbol of perfection in my eyes
So what went wrong?
You, the one that make me forget about my problems and worries
Remember the time we spent together?
Remember when your straps from your sandals kept on falling?
Everything was in balance till a thought or chaos came into play. Now the whole universe is in an uproar.
A star just collapse
My light for you is dimming.
Damn!!
What went wrong?
I guess this flower needs another sun
I guess this bee needs to make another type of honey
I guess this seed needs to find a better soil
What was fantasy and imaginable is now gone.
The eyes are the window to the soul
But when I look at mine it seems empty and space less
You was once the reflection I saw in them
Now I see your back to me and you walking away, ever so gracefully as you came.
What went wrong?
We connected like H20
Now you’re just a splash of memory
How long can I wait?
Hmmm, how long is an eternity?
Maybe I will see you in another life time
Would you remember me? Would I remember you?
Hmmm, cosmic De Ja Vu
As I think to self, should I move on?
Better said than done
I erased your cell number and your house number
But yet I hold strong
Hope
Hoping
That you won’t be gone for long
Damn!!
Coming Soon:
My thoughts on Black Greeks (sororities and fraternities) and Scientology
My queen
My earth
My moon
My reflection
My wisdom/wise-dome
My backbone
My all
My vitamin water
Or should I say, my vitamin “ P ” ?
Can words really explain or put into perspective on how immaculate and great you are?
You make me laugh
Just one thought of you make me smile
Your words alone tickle my ear with joy and pleasure
From your hue
To your mind
To your hair
To your eyes
To your lips
To your neck
To your breast
Your nipples
To your arms
To your touch
Your stomach
Your belly button
To your treasure (private no-no place..LoL)
To your hips
To your thighs
To your toes
All symbol of perfection in my eyes
So what went wrong?
You, the one that make me forget about my problems and worries
Remember the time we spent together?
Remember when your straps from your sandals kept on falling?
Everything was in balance till a thought or chaos came into play. Now the whole universe is in an uproar.
A star just collapse
My light for you is dimming.
Damn!!
What went wrong?
I guess this flower needs another sun
I guess this bee needs to make another type of honey
I guess this seed needs to find a better soil
What was fantasy and imaginable is now gone.
The eyes are the window to the soul
But when I look at mine it seems empty and space less
You was once the reflection I saw in them
Now I see your back to me and you walking away, ever so gracefully as you came.
What went wrong?
We connected like H20
Now you’re just a splash of memory
How long can I wait?
Hmmm, how long is an eternity?
Maybe I will see you in another life time
Would you remember me? Would I remember you?
Hmmm, cosmic De Ja Vu
As I think to self, should I move on?
Better said than done
I erased your cell number and your house number
But yet I hold strong
Hope
Hoping
That you won’t be gone for long
Damn!!
My thoughts on Black Greeks (sororities and fraternities) and Scientology


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
3 Comments:
Well I don’t know about being in love, just strong feelings for someone. If one person has stronger feelings than the other ones does, then there is no balance. One is into it more; the other one is like taking up space. Yea, it’s sad, hurts a little, but got according to Mariah Carey, I have to “shake it off”. My favorite song at the moment by the way.
i REALLY liked this piece. you should recite it at the RL's Lyric Lounge on Saturday nites.
Thanks for the love. I really don’t see myself doing any type of presentation any time soon. Even thou I like those things like def poetry, lyric lounge, and those things. I might write for people. One day I might do it, to me poetry is easy. Just getting people to understand, visualize, and see where your coming from is my main concern.
Post a Comment
<< Home