Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Conversation With Myself: Part 2

EXAMPLE


-What's on your mind self?
-Just thinking where we going and where we need to be.
-I have big plan for us, myself said to self
-Indeed we do, and we will get them done
-Just have to do things step by step and keep your cool
-Patience, we learned that remember? Me said to me
-Yes I do
-Things been a little crazy
-But we working things out now
-Nothing can stop us, myself said
-The universe is mental, what ever we think it shall happen
-I revealed that to you, and made you understand
-Yes you did
-So much more you have to teach me
-But would it all make sense to me I asked myself?
-We have been on this earth before
-Just that you don't remember everything know, everything yet
-I will show you as we go along self
-Glad your here, and not locked up in my head, I said to me
-When you was born I was aware and never left you since, self said to self
-You told me to never leave your side in our past life
-This is the final time we will be on this earth
-This time around we learning everything so we can continue on the next plane
-But while we here we have to do what we can for our people, like minds, family, future spouse, and children
-Yes, pass it on, as you helped me
-How is she doing? Myself asked me
-She cool I said
-We talked I said
-Was just a misunderstanding I said
-I could never be mad at her I said
-She pretty too, you better hold that down myself said
-LOL, we will
-Wisdom and guidance is what you showed me
-The knowledge will come as I unlock the doors for us
-Yes, yes I see the purpose now
-I understand now
-It's all clear now
-Lets go and have fun
-What was two
-Now became one
PEACE!

EXAMPLE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace...this is a very interesting conversation you are having inside the minds. Unique and creative.

Sending you elevated thoughts and green tea energy.

Reflection

9:03 PM  
Blogger gi said...

Thanks precise wisdom. When I think about other things, my mind lets me calculate and wonder about a lot of things. Some of us go to religious temples and churches and they tell you that god will minister to you, or talk to you. But yet, the voice sounds familiar, and it’s always been there. So it’s actually your true self speaking to you. It’s a great thing when you can use your mind to reveal things to you, help you understand things. Peace

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home