Black Woman ( Woman of Hue): Part 4
-Is it the eyes?
-Is it the lips?
-Is it the smile?
-Could it be the hair?
-Could it be the hue of your skin?
-Maybe it's the hips?
-The way you breath.
-Hmmm, perhaps your natural scent.
-The aura that I can't see with my eyes but can feel.
-Maybe when I stare at you for a few seconds and think how lucky I am.
-Perhaps your thighs that are in a growing process.
-Or me thinking of kissing you for eternity.
-Might be when you was born nature was still, and a star was born.
-Is it your walk that make me drool and make me weak in my knees.
-Those perfect teeth you claim you have
-The stress of not holding you.
-When I'm sick you whisper magical words in my ear and I'm better than before.
-A comet goes by when I think of you.
-Hmmm, when you hold me I feel like I'm in the warm womb of my mother.
-The earth is in chaos when I'm not around you.
-Your heart hurts when we are not in each other arms, that's why the earth shakes.
-When your sad it rains.
-The last time I broke your heart the earth was covered in a big flood.
-When we found each other and was in love, the sun was born.
-The universe was created to witness our love and companionship.
-The moon was form to show how you reflect my light.
-If we ever separate and break up, the sun and universe will end
-Damn!
-God must be a woman.
-I know!
-Its the whole complete mathematics and science that complete you and make you who you are.
-don't change.
-And I wont stop loving you.
-Me and you for infinity.
Peace
P.S.: The slim dude says "When Will We Ever Wake Up?"
-Is it the lips?
-Is it the smile?
-Could it be the hair?
-Could it be the hue of your skin?
-Maybe it's the hips?
-The way you breath.
-Hmmm, perhaps your natural scent.
-The aura that I can't see with my eyes but can feel.
-Maybe when I stare at you for a few seconds and think how lucky I am.
-Perhaps your thighs that are in a growing process.
-Or me thinking of kissing you for eternity.
-Might be when you was born nature was still, and a star was born.
-Is it your walk that make me drool and make me weak in my knees.
-Those perfect teeth you claim you have
-The stress of not holding you.
-When I'm sick you whisper magical words in my ear and I'm better than before.
-A comet goes by when I think of you.
-Hmmm, when you hold me I feel like I'm in the warm womb of my mother.
-The earth is in chaos when I'm not around you.
-Your heart hurts when we are not in each other arms, that's why the earth shakes.
-When your sad it rains.
-The last time I broke your heart the earth was covered in a big flood.
-When we found each other and was in love, the sun was born.
-The universe was created to witness our love and companionship.
-The moon was form to show how you reflect my light.
-If we ever separate and break up, the sun and universe will end
-Damn!
-God must be a woman.
-I know!
-Its the whole complete mathematics and science that complete you and make you who you are.
-don't change.
-And I wont stop loving you.
-Me and you for infinity.


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home