HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO YOURSELF?
I do all the time, I even answer myself. Here is one that I remember when I had cut a friend off that I knew for awhile, because to me we was on two different paths and way of thinking. I chose to end the friendship or whatever we had, because I could not be associated with her and not think about taking it to the next level.
So what's bothering you myself said
I'm going crazy I said
She still in my mind I said
Myself told me to remind myself
It was better off that you let her go I told myself
I wonder what she is thinking I wondered to myself
Maybe she can careless about you, and never did I said to myself
Wonder if I will meet another female who will be compatible to me like she was I wondered to myself
Most likely you will, just a matter of time self told myself
As for the other one, maybe she was playing games from the beginning and never gave you a serious thought myself said to self
Your right! I said
Make sense now I said
If it was meant to be, we will meet again I told myself
Don't keep your hopes up! self said to self
Time to move on........
Time to have peace with self!
So what's bothering you myself said
I'm going crazy I said
She still in my mind I said
Myself told me to remind myself
It was better off that you let her go I told myself
I wonder what she is thinking I wondered to myself
Maybe she can careless about you, and never did I said to myself
Wonder if I will meet another female who will be compatible to me like she was I wondered to myself
Most likely you will, just a matter of time self told myself
As for the other one, maybe she was playing games from the beginning and never gave you a serious thought myself said to self
Your right! I said
Make sense now I said
If it was meant to be, we will meet again I told myself
Don't keep your hopes up! self said to self
Time to move on........
Time to have peace with self!


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
1 Comments:
Thanks queen for reading and taking a look at my blog. Yea, i'm not really worried about my soul mate. Its just a matter of time. But these are the things we have to go through. There is nothing wrong with talking to yourself. In most religion groups they tell you that your spirit speaks to you and show you certain things. Well that voice sounds like your own in your head, so you can talk and and answer yourself.
Post a Comment
<< Home