Black Woman (Part 2)
Still holding my breath not wanting to disturb you as you sleep
You look beautiful when you sleep
Even when you wake up in the morning
The universe must be jealous
GOD must be a woman!
I could feel the warmth coming from your body
You even smile in your sleep
Those lips
Man those lips.
I melt when they touch mine
My knees get weak when we kiss
To be join with you is a dream come true
TO have met you is the beginning of my destiny
Your sleeping in a tank top and booty shorts
But you look perfect in anything
A woman you are
Greatness you are
Queen you are
Mother of my seed, my child, my black star, you will become
My corner stone of my foundation you are
The strength when I need it
The energy when I need it
You are a part of my success
If I was not human I would be honored just to be a part of you
Maybe your heart
So I can be part of your existence
Your hands
Because you create your own path and universe
Maybe your mind
Because your thoughts and mental is endless
I want to get into you, like the hairs in your skin
DAMN!!
-Thoughts Of What Be Going On In The Mind Of The Slim, Single Dude-
PEACE
You look beautiful when you sleep
Even when you wake up in the morning
The universe must be jealous
GOD must be a woman!
I could feel the warmth coming from your body
You even smile in your sleep
Those lips
Man those lips.
I melt when they touch mine
My knees get weak when we kiss
To be join with you is a dream come true
TO have met you is the beginning of my destiny
Your sleeping in a tank top and booty shorts
But you look perfect in anything
A woman you are
Greatness you are
Queen you are
Mother of my seed, my child, my black star, you will become
My corner stone of my foundation you are
The strength when I need it
The energy when I need it
You are a part of my success
If I was not human I would be honored just to be a part of you
Maybe your heart
So I can be part of your existence
Your hands
Because you create your own path and universe
Maybe your mind
Because your thoughts and mental is endless
I want to get into you, like the hairs in your skin
DAMN!!
-Thoughts Of What Be Going On In The Mind Of The Slim, Single Dude-
PEACE


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
2 Comments:
Again I say WONDERFUL..!
Wonderful words brotha, I am honored to be a BLACK wombman even more through your words.
Post a Comment
<< Home