Conversation With Myself (Part 4)
My Physical Self: Peace Myself
My Spiritual Self: Peace, but you mean peace we
My Physical Self: What you mean?
My Spiritual Self: Dealing with the universal mind, eternal consciousness, and the all, I is an illusion. Everything is connected and is one, so there is no I, only we, the energy collective.
My Physical Self: Hmmm, I will keep that in mind, higher self.
My Spiritual Self: What can I help you with?
My Physical Self: I just needed reassurance and a boost so I can stay sane on this chaotic plan.
My Spiritual Self: Actually your plan is quite fine and in balance. Just that there is a battle taking place on that plan. A mental, physical and energy battle. Don’t confuse transition with disconnection.
My Physical Self: So how can I escape it?
My Spiritual Self: You can’t escape it; you of all beings should know and understand that. So let me ask you, how do you think you should go about this?
My Physical Self: Hmm, more discipline, more awareness, time management, understanding that everything happens for a reason based on cause and effect. Knowing I have the power to alter and affect all.
My Spiritual Self: Yes, it’s not how hard you’re hit, or what comes your way. It’s what you do after you are hit, and after that obstacle come your way.
My Physical Self: This time period between entrance to the plane of slow vibrations through the womb, and when we cast off the flesh is really a struggle and learning experience.
My Spiritual Self: Like the fellow wise ones have said, it’s not the destination that is always important; it’s the journey to get there that is needed, and also important.
My Physical Self: Yes, it is clear. All masters and illuminated beings had to go through tests, hardships, fighting the flesh and conquering inner demons to reach that high conscious peak.
My Spiritual Self: Exactly lower self, so when the mind, body and essence are fully awaken and joined in sync, walking, talking living God ability is achieve.
My Physical Self: True, training the mind, keeping it clear, training the body, eating right and keeping the body clean, creating my own heaven around me will all be worth it. Too bad there is not an accelerated button I can push.
My Spiritual Self: Actually there is, but being able to reach and push that button will also take work.
My Physical Self: Lol, I should have known that was coming.
My Spiritual Self: Actually you did, I said it.
My Physical Self: Any jewels to drop?
My Spiritual Self: There is always one to be dropped and infinite ones to come. Most of them are reminders because you are aware of them, but have not connected them.
My Physical Self: No doubt, so what is it?
My Spiritual Self: Recognizing and knowing that the “All” is everything and that’s all that exist is the key to many locks.
My Physical Self: Easier said than done.
My Spiritual Self: So it is, but it will be done and understood by you soon.
My Physical Self: How do you know?
My Spiritual Self: You have traveled this road before, you have asked this question before, not recent, but in your past cycle.
My Physical Self: So I’m catching up to where I left off.
My Spiritual Self: Actually you just did, now your passing where you left off from last time.
My Physical Self: I see, thank you for the light.
My Spiritual Self: As always, I will always be around and connected to you. Now open your eyes from your deep meditation.
--> Black Women (Part 12)


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
2 Comments:
you reallt helped me alot with this posting and if u had one of those testimonial boxes, I would surely say something wonderfulo in it so when ever someone comes to your page and takes a look at you friend list they see it.
I read one of your higher/lower self posting before but I didn't see clear until now.
Thanks. Peace.
most people didn't. they ask me to explain, then I reminded them, it was a convo between me and myself. if you dont get something it was not for you, but I understand..lol. glad you see where I was going and coming from now.
Post a Comment
<< Home