Black Woman (Part 11): Looking Through The Window
The Goddess: Peace my king, you’re right on time.
The God: Peace queen, well I try to be. Nice choice, right by the window.
The Goddess: Yea, I know you’re a people watcher, so I asked for a table by the window.
The God: Lol, cool, your starting to know me too well. I never been here before, looks nice.
The Goddess: Yea, it is. Plus I can eat what I like and they have things that you can eat as well.
The God: That’s what’s up.
The Goddess: So let’s look out the window, teach me how to be observant and analyze things as you say.
The God: Well, point them out, and we can break it down.
The Goddess: Hmmm, ok, that Jewish guy over there, what’s the history of the Jews.
The God: The history is simple. The Jews were the first ones out of the cave of Europe. Because they was the first one to receive the information from a man that was sent by us to get them out of the caves so that they can fulfill there 6,000 year rule over the planet. That’s what it means when you read your holy books and it says that the devil shall have dominion over the earth. Do you remember who was the father of the devils?
The Goddess: Yaqub right ?
The God: Yes, also known as who?
The Goddess: Jacob in the bible
The God: Yes, you on point. The Jews, the fake ones, the pale ones if we look back at history fought with the Romans, Greeks and other Europeans to kill off the black Jews the original ones so that they can hide and do there evil work behind the faith, culture and religion that the black Jews originally had. Fast forward to today. These Jews are running the world, them and other elite whites and Caucasian or so called prominent families of the world. You see the curls at the side of there head?
The Goddess: Yea
The God: Those curls were adopted. When they went among the Egyptians, they say little boys wearing their hair like that, they adopted it into there culture. You see the two tassels at the side of their clothes?
The Goddess: Yea
The God: Those tassels are just like a tassels on a Masonic hat. It represents degrees that they were given by us, the original people. Lessons to civilize them. You remember when you graduated from elementary school, junior high school and high school?
The Goddess: Ok, what about it?
The God: Remember when you had to stand up and take the tassel that was on your hat and move it from one side to another?
The Goddess: Oh, yea, that’s the same thing?
The God: Yes, it is similar. That is a Masonic gesture. Those tassels can’t swing at 360 degrees; they have to be tied down, or hung on one side. But we will go into that another time.
The Goddess: Interesting, what about those Asians over there?
The God: Asians have kept the name of what we the original people called the whole earth, which is Asia. The word Asia means land of the rising sun. Which direction does the sun seem to appear to rise in?
The Goddess: The east
The God: Where they say life began?
The Goddess: The east
The God: That is also the direction that the man have traveled, from the east to the west. We have traveled from the east to the west, just like the sun. The original people of the earth, the black man and woman was on every square inch of this planet, every continent and island. Just that the best part of the earth was in the east. So when the earth started to split we just migrated to the best part which was the east. Some left certain areas, others stayed. For example, my ancestors of the Caribbean are not Africans, but we have the same blood. The Caribbean people are from South America, and from there they have always been there. When the slave trade happen, that is when Africans was left in the Caribbean and then they started to mix with us.
The Goddess: I never knew that
The God: Yea, most people don’t know. Some Caribbean people think they all are from Africa, some of them are right, some of the people now are from there, but not all, and not the original people that Columbus and other people bumped into. Now for the Asians, we have it in our records that the original Asians are original people. The reason they look that way is because they had mixed with the Europeans which give them that pale and light skin color. And we know that black is dominant, but right now their skin color is recessive. Something recessive can not make anything dominant or go back to being dominant, in this case black, so they just multiplied and stayed pale. To prove this, archeologist and scientist have proven that the Asian people are descendant from the original people of that land, which are black people. The reason they are short is because they are descended from the pygmies who was in that area. From China, to Japan, to Indonesia, the original people there where black. Then they mixed with these devils, which gives them there pale and light color.
The Goddess: So basically, all the races and people of the planet came from black people?
The God: Yes, we are the original people of the earth. The only new race is the white race. The rest are mixed. There is over 6 billion people on the planet. Whites are less than one billion; the other 5 billion is us.
The Goddess: There go some religious folks.
The God: We know about that already. All religions are a mental traps. 85% of the world deals with religion. 85% of the world is mentally blind, deaf and dumb. 85% of the world is not dealing with reality. The order is Torah, Qur’an, and then Bible. The Europeans and Jewish scholars helped form Islam the religion. The Europeans then form Christianity. All these things are new. Once the original people just deal with spirituality and not religion, they will be fine. When they come out of that mental slavery.
The Goddess: So you say we deal with the science of Islam right?
The God: Yea, the science of Islam, not the religion. Islam is just Arabic, in English it means peace. So we deal with the science of peace.
The Goddess: Which in more detail is what?
The God: It is freedom, justice and equality. And within that, we deal with the science of everything, the science of life, everything known in the universe. We do not deal with any spook religion. We deal with things before religion. Things we have been dealing with for millions, billions, and trillions of years.
The Goddess: It’s kind of hard to accept, but I am getting there. Me and my family have been brain wash for generations and by society, but it is becoming clear as you explain more and the more I read and research.
The God: No doubt, ok miss we can talk more after we eat, lets order, I’m hungry.
The Goddess: Lol, ok. You know this stuff fascinate me.
The God: Yea, I know, I don’t mind thou. I see salad; I hope they have French dressing.
The Goddess: Lol, you and your French dressing.
The God: Don’t hate.
The God: Peace queen, well I try to be. Nice choice, right by the window.
The Goddess: Yea, I know you’re a people watcher, so I asked for a table by the window.
The God: Lol, cool, your starting to know me too well. I never been here before, looks nice.
The Goddess: Yea, it is. Plus I can eat what I like and they have things that you can eat as well.
The God: That’s what’s up.
The Goddess: So let’s look out the window, teach me how to be observant and analyze things as you say.
The God: Well, point them out, and we can break it down.
The Goddess: Hmmm, ok, that Jewish guy over there, what’s the history of the Jews.
The God: The history is simple. The Jews were the first ones out of the cave of Europe. Because they was the first one to receive the information from a man that was sent by us to get them out of the caves so that they can fulfill there 6,000 year rule over the planet. That’s what it means when you read your holy books and it says that the devil shall have dominion over the earth. Do you remember who was the father of the devils?
The Goddess: Yaqub right ?
The God: Yes, also known as who?
The Goddess: Jacob in the bible
The God: Yes, you on point. The Jews, the fake ones, the pale ones if we look back at history fought with the Romans, Greeks and other Europeans to kill off the black Jews the original ones so that they can hide and do there evil work behind the faith, culture and religion that the black Jews originally had. Fast forward to today. These Jews are running the world, them and other elite whites and Caucasian or so called prominent families of the world. You see the curls at the side of there head?
The Goddess: Yea
The God: Those curls were adopted. When they went among the Egyptians, they say little boys wearing their hair like that, they adopted it into there culture. You see the two tassels at the side of their clothes?
The Goddess: Yea
The God: Those tassels are just like a tassels on a Masonic hat. It represents degrees that they were given by us, the original people. Lessons to civilize them. You remember when you graduated from elementary school, junior high school and high school?
The Goddess: Ok, what about it?
The God: Remember when you had to stand up and take the tassel that was on your hat and move it from one side to another?
The Goddess: Oh, yea, that’s the same thing?
The God: Yes, it is similar. That is a Masonic gesture. Those tassels can’t swing at 360 degrees; they have to be tied down, or hung on one side. But we will go into that another time.
The Goddess: Interesting, what about those Asians over there?
The God: Asians have kept the name of what we the original people called the whole earth, which is Asia. The word Asia means land of the rising sun. Which direction does the sun seem to appear to rise in?
The Goddess: The east
The God: Where they say life began?
The Goddess: The east
The God: That is also the direction that the man have traveled, from the east to the west. We have traveled from the east to the west, just like the sun. The original people of the earth, the black man and woman was on every square inch of this planet, every continent and island. Just that the best part of the earth was in the east. So when the earth started to split we just migrated to the best part which was the east. Some left certain areas, others stayed. For example, my ancestors of the Caribbean are not Africans, but we have the same blood. The Caribbean people are from South America, and from there they have always been there. When the slave trade happen, that is when Africans was left in the Caribbean and then they started to mix with us.
The Goddess: I never knew that
The God: Yea, most people don’t know. Some Caribbean people think they all are from Africa, some of them are right, some of the people now are from there, but not all, and not the original people that Columbus and other people bumped into. Now for the Asians, we have it in our records that the original Asians are original people. The reason they look that way is because they had mixed with the Europeans which give them that pale and light skin color. And we know that black is dominant, but right now their skin color is recessive. Something recessive can not make anything dominant or go back to being dominant, in this case black, so they just multiplied and stayed pale. To prove this, archeologist and scientist have proven that the Asian people are descendant from the original people of that land, which are black people. The reason they are short is because they are descended from the pygmies who was in that area. From China, to Japan, to Indonesia, the original people there where black. Then they mixed with these devils, which gives them there pale and light color.
The Goddess: So basically, all the races and people of the planet came from black people?
The God: Yes, we are the original people of the earth. The only new race is the white race. The rest are mixed. There is over 6 billion people on the planet. Whites are less than one billion; the other 5 billion is us.
The Goddess: There go some religious folks.
The God: We know about that already. All religions are a mental traps. 85% of the world deals with religion. 85% of the world is mentally blind, deaf and dumb. 85% of the world is not dealing with reality. The order is Torah, Qur’an, and then Bible. The Europeans and Jewish scholars helped form Islam the religion. The Europeans then form Christianity. All these things are new. Once the original people just deal with spirituality and not religion, they will be fine. When they come out of that mental slavery.
The Goddess: So you say we deal with the science of Islam right?
The God: Yea, the science of Islam, not the religion. Islam is just Arabic, in English it means peace. So we deal with the science of peace.
The Goddess: Which in more detail is what?
The God: It is freedom, justice and equality. And within that, we deal with the science of everything, the science of life, everything known in the universe. We do not deal with any spook religion. We deal with things before religion. Things we have been dealing with for millions, billions, and trillions of years.
The Goddess: It’s kind of hard to accept, but I am getting there. Me and my family have been brain wash for generations and by society, but it is becoming clear as you explain more and the more I read and research.
The God: No doubt, ok miss we can talk more after we eat, lets order, I’m hungry.
The Goddess: Lol, ok. You know this stuff fascinate me.
The God: Yea, I know, I don’t mind thou. I see salad; I hope they have French dressing.
The Goddess: Lol, you and your French dressing.
The God: Don’t hate.


Déjà Vu My Thoughts
4 Comments:
I use to think that you were poetic, what happened? I think you should take some journalism courses. If your gonna write at least know how to.
I never claim to be a poet. So why would I claim to be poetic? There is not a word known or going to be known that can describe me, what I am about, or what I do. Why would I take journalism classes when I don’t wish to be a writer? My blog reflect “My” thoughts, ideas, what is important to me and what I wish to put out here for the public to look at, and how I wish to arrange it. So thank you for your concern and wishes. But, I can really care less about what you think or thought.
Between you and me, shhhhh... the way you write is cleary with the intentions of being poetic. That much is obvious, it wasn't dissing you. I just think you should enhance... if anything perfect your style. I know you know your intellegent, but intelligence is not only what you know, but how you manifest it.
Kiss my A*#
Post a Comment
<< Home